Thursday, December 11, 2008

A new adventure: entering the Blog-o-sphere

Welcome to my new blog!

About two years ago, my friend Bree planted the seed for this blog. At the time, it seemed like an overwhelming task... did I really have anything to say? Two years and several adventures later, having defended my Ph.D. and become a coach with the Handel Group, I now know the answer: you bet!

I will use this blog to share with you my thoughts about spurring personal growth, developing integrity, building beautiful relationships, communicating transparently, and owning the power that we all have to author each and every chapter of our lives. And other topics as they crop up :).

I leave you this evening with a quote that celebrates the beauty of the journey that has landed each of us where we are right now, which, incidentally, is the exact right spot for us at this moment:

"I'm so glad that you finally made it here
With the things you know now, that only time could tell
Looking back, seeing far, landing right where we are
And oh, aren't we aging well?"

-- Dar Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Developed by: DetectorPro